What are my payment options?
Some TAFE NSW courses are government-subsidised, and others are provided on a 'fee-for-service' basis. Please read your specific course outline carefully to know which category your course falls into.
A fee applies to most TAFE NSW courses, and it must be paid when you enrol. The amount you pay depends on the type of course you study, and on your personal circumstances.
TAFE NSW provides a wide range of pay-as-you-go and instalment payment options to allow you to get on with your studies, and not have to worry about affording the entire payment at the time when you enrol.
You may pay fees and other enrolment-related charges by:
- Personal cheque, bank cheque or money order (payable to 'TAFE NSW').
- EFTPOS in person at a TAFE NSW Campus.
- Credit card payment over the phone, or in person at a TAFE NSW Campus.
- Credit card online via our Student Portal.
- BPay online via our Student Portal by generating a statement and using your bank's internet or phone banking service.
Please note: Cash is not accepted.