Who can I talk to about studying in Australia?

To get advice or help, please fill out the "Ask a Question" form on the International TAFE website.

If you wish to submit an application, send applications and supporting documents to intadmissions@tafensw.edu.au

If you wish to contact someone in your country, please get in touch with your local agent and they should be able to help guide you through the process.